Napoleon 9200 Series Gas Furnace
Engineered and made in Canada
One of the smallest 92.1% AFUE furnaces on the market.
Napoleon’s 9200 Series gas furnace is one of the smallest on the market. With today’s households striving to achieve the highest energy savings, the 9200 Series is the perfect fit. Offering two model options that feature an Endura Pro ECM motor or a PSC motor, it’s easy to pair one to your home. Napoleon’s 9200 Series’ boasts WHISPER QUIET operation, superior engineering and a sleek design. You’ll enjoy the comforts of the 9200 Series gas furnace as it provides reliable, safe and efficient heat all winter long.
Corrosion Resistant Heavy Gauge Aluminized-Steel Tubular Triple-Pass Heat Exchanger
- Controlled wrinkle-bend design of heat exchanger creates tubes with consistent thickness and no weak areas
- Highly-efficient triple pass tubular design has a large surface area to maximize heat transfer
- Each row of tubes is offset to increase turbulence in the airflow and maximize heat transfer
Stainless Steel Heat Recovery Coil
- Extracts the remaining heat from the flue gases once they exit the triple-pass heat exchanger
- Increases efficiency by evenly distributing the remaining heat to the coil’s large fins
- The Heat Exchanger is backed by our President’s Limited Lifetime and Limited Replacement Guarantee* for your peace of mind
Aluminized Multi Port in Shot Burners
- Corrosion resistant burners
- Perfectly shapes the flame cone for maximum flame efficiency
Self Diagnostic Integrated Furnace Control (IFC)
- Contains LED service indicator lights to ensure quick and accurate service calls
- Constantly monitors all safety devices
- Interfaces with additional home comfort products using simple plug-in connections
- Mounted between the blower rails for easy accessibility
Get A Free, No-obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote for a Napoleon Air Conditioner.