9500 Series Gas Furnace
Engineered and made in Canada
With superior design and engineering these furnaces provide reliable, safe and efficient.
Napoleon’s 9500 Series gas furnace is the perfect addition to any home. Superior engineering and design make it one of the most reliable gas furnaces on the market. The 9500 Series includes two model options with either an Endura Pro ECM motor or a PSC motor. Both motor options boast energy efficiency and WHISPER QUIET operation. A variety of flexfit installation options allow the 9500 Series to conveniently fit into any home. With Napoleon’s 9500 Series gas furnace, you’ll be enjoying warm, comfortable temperatures all winter long.
Corrosion Resistant Heavy Gauge Aluminized-Steel Tubular Triple-Pass Heat Exchanger
- Controlled wrinkle-bend design of heat exchanger creates tubes with consistent thickness and no weak areas
- Highly-efficient triple pass tubular design has a large surface area to maximize heat transfer
- Each row of tubes is offset to increase turbulence in the airflow and maximize heat transfer
Stainless Steel Heat Recovery Coil
- Extracts the remaining heat from the flue gases once they exit the triple-pass heat exchanger
- Increases efficiency by evenly distributing the remaining heat to the coil’s large fins
- The Heat Exchanger is backed by our President’s Limited Lifetime and Limited Replacement Guarantee* for your peace of mind
Aluminized Multi-Port in Shot Burners
- Corrosion resistant burners
- Perfectly shapes the flame cone for maximum flame efficiency
HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS
Self Diagnostic Integrated Furnace Control (IFC)
- Contains LED service indicator lights to ensure quick and accurate service diagnostics
- Constantly monitors all safety devices
- Interfaces with additional home comfort products using simple plug-in connections
- Mounted between the blower rails for easy accessibility
Heat Exchanger Compartment
- Thermally insulated heat exchanger compartment for quiet operation and reduced clearance and combustibles.
DESIGNED TO BE QUIET
Durable Sound Reducing Insulated Cabinet
- Baked-on powder coat paint resists scratching and corrosion (no sharp edges)
- Acoustically insulated blower compartment & thermally insulated heat exchanger compartment for quiet operation and reduced clearance to combustibles
Get A Free, No-obligation Quote
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote for a Napoleon Air Conditioner.