Spring Cleaning Savings Event
Save 10% on Duct Cleaning Packages and $50 on Whole-Home Humidifier Installations Until April 31, 2021!
Our favourite time of year has arrived - SPRING CLEANING SEASON! This is the perfect time to ‘get your ducts in a row’!
As we finally see an end to these cold, winter months, we can start preparing for some fresh air and sunlight! Have you been feeling cooped up, tired, sick or even dizzy during the recent Stay-At-Home order?
Now is the time to improve your indoor air quality!
With so many individuals learning to work from home, home school and confining themselves to the indoors, it’s no wonder that you might be feeling some of that February Blues! Did you know that over 11 million people suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (According to WebMD)?
Let’s beat that February blues and get your home ready for summer with great indoor air quality!
How Has Winter Contributed To Your Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Indoor air quality is normally one of the things that we consider to be “out of sight and out of mind”. But, without knowing what our indoor air is like, we could actually be harming ourselves, our families, our pets and even our home!
Health Effects Of Poor Indoor Air Quality This Winter
- Sinus Congestion
- Increased Allergy Symptoms
- Increased Asthma Symptoms
- Skin/Eye/Nose/Throat Irritation
- Fatigue Coughing
- Shortness of Breath
As individuals spend the majority of their time indoors, especially during a winter pandemic, there are a series of major indoor pollutants that can cause health issues! On the other hand, poor indoor air quality can also cause issues in your home!
Effects Of Poor Indoor Air Quality On Your Home This Winter
- Increased dust and dirt in your home
- Clogged air filters
- System breakdowns
- Dry air causing furniture, books, flooring etc. to become brittle
How Can You Improve Your Indoor Air Quality This Spring?
At CleanAir Solutions in Hamilton, protecting your indoor air quality is our main goal. Why? Because we care about your health, and that of your home and family! We want you to breathe healthy today!
If you have never checked your indoor air quality, it might be difficult to understand the necessary steps! Thankfully, our professional team at CleanAir Solutions uses state-of-the-art equipment and techniques in order to address all types of indoor air quality problems.
PRO TIP: If it looks like a winter storm indoors with dust and dirt particles floating around, now is the time to check your indoor air quality!
In order to provide you with a clean, healthy and comfortable indoor environment, we are offering you an incredible spring cleaning savings opportunity!
Right now, you can save 10% on our Duct Cleaning Packages and $50 on a Whole-Home Humidifier Installation!
*Offer expires April 30, 2021.
*Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
What Are The Benefits Of Duct Cleaning?
- Reduce allergens in your home.
- Remove unfriendly odours.
- Improve your airflow efficiency (for both heating and cooling!).
- Reduce dirt and debris levels in your indoor air.
- Reduce harmful toxins in your home.
- Extend your HVAC system’s lifespan.
- Save money on your energy bills.
- Protect you, your family and your guests.
What Are The Benefits Of A Whole Home Humidifier?
- Protect your home furniture, flooring, belongings and finishes from cracking in the dry air.
- Save money on your energy bills!
- Improve your indoor air breathability and protect your lungs.
- Decrease that obnoxious snoring down the hall!
- Minimize yours and your family’s risk of illness.
Our offer ends April 30, 2021. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to protect you, your loved ones and your home investments!